clean room air showers are designed to effectively and efficiently remove surface contamination from both people and products. Our clean room air showers are constructed of cold rolled steel with a white, baked enamel finish. The clean room air shower unit is shipped in five easy to assemble pieces.
Our clean room air showers are completely self-contained with only an electrical power connection needed for operation. Adjustable clean room air shower nozzles allow for optimizing air flow for different sizes of people.
The class 100 clean room HEPA filtered air discharges out of the air shower nozzles at 7,800 feet/min.The air and particles are drawn to the return air grills at the floor of each clean room air shower and return to the blower and filters via hollow wall cavities for re filtering.
- Free spans up to 12 feet without adding a support leg or hanging point
- Modular bolt-together design simplifies both initial assembly and future additions
- All frame components are painted in a durable and cleanroom-approved flat white powder coated finish
- 2”x2” 14 gauge steel legs and 2”x4” 11 gauge steel beams
- Aluminum T-bars with polyurethane foam gasket form the 2’x4′ ceiling grid
- 12 gauge steel support gussets and 1/4×3/4 solid steel struts
- Transparent clear 40 mil flame retardant static dissipative curtains attached to the frame with Dual Lock
- Adjustable steel leg leveling glides on each leg