ESD Antistatic Grid Tapes / Clean Room Tapes are three layer tapes that have a conductive grid buried between two static dissipating co-polymer substrates. They provide an anti-static non-sparking surface on both the inside and the outside that will not shed, crack, chip or rub off.
It’s a thermally conductive adhesive tape designed to provide an efficient method of mounting heat sinks onto devices such as microprocessor, small electronic packages and other components.
ESD Antistatic Grid Tapes / Clean Room Tapes are well suited for heat sink attachment with mid-range thermal performance. Crucial features for practical performance in thermally conductive tapes include:
- Acrylic based adhesive
- Static Dissipative
- 118 ft. long roll
- 3″ Core
- Available in ½, ¾, 1 and 2″ width
- 1.9 Mil Thick material
- Sealing ESD packaging and containers
- Used on a grounded tape dispenser, voltage generated by unrolling will effectively be reduced to zero.
- Packaging requiring EMI Shielding
- Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes
- Used as ESD symbols for ESD awareness