Digital LCD Display CFM/CMM Thermo Anemometer Infrared Thermometer uses conventional angled vane arms with low-friction ball bearings and an NTC-type thermistor for accurate, speedy readings (1/sec).
It measures air velocity, air flow, and temperature.
Measures velocity in M/sec, Km/H, Ft/Min, MPH, and Knots. Measures air flow in CMM and CFM.
It automatically powers off after 20 minutes to save power. 9V battery required.
- Measures Air Velocity, Air Flow and Temperature
- Temperature Range: 14-140-Degree F
- Weight: 1.6-Pound Including & Probe
- Air Velocity Accuracy: +/- 3-Percent
- Sampling Rate: 1 Reading Per Second
- Auto Power Off After 20 Minutes
- Air Velocity Units: M/sec, Km/H, Ft/Min, MPH, Knots
- Display: Dual Function 4-Digit LCD
- Sensor Head: 2.75” Diameter
- Sensors: Conventional Angled Vane Arms with Low-Friction Ball Bearing, NTC-Type Thermistor
- Main Instrument Dimensions: 7.0” x 2.9” x 1.2”
- Temperature Units: -DegreeC/-DegreeF
- Battery: 9V Battery (not included)
- Air Flow Units: CMM (Cubic Meters/Min), CFM (Cubic-Feet/Min)