HT-1890 Portable LCD Digital Gauge Differential Air Pressure Meter Manometer is a professional instrument to measure gauge & differential pressure in the ranges of ±13.79 kPa / ±2 psi / ±55.4 H2O. Gauge pressure is the pressure values zero-referenced against ambient air pressure while differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points. It has dual input ports for measuring differential pressure. There are many different scales & units for pressure and this model features the most commonly used 11 scales including inH2O- psi- bar- mbar- kPa- inHg- mmHg- ozin2- FtH2O- cmH2O- kgcm2. By REC mode- you can see the highest (MAX)- lowest (MIN) and average (AVG) readings with relative time stamp conveniently. It also has LCD backlight for use in dark areas and the auto power off function can be disabled for long-term monitoring.
This Differential Air Pressure Meter Manometer is ideal for use in HVAC industry- pneumatic controls- medical equipment- gas appliance repair and installation- laboratory testing- computer peripherals.
- Gauge & differential pressure. Measuri
- ng ranges ±13.79 kPa / ±2 psi / ±55.4 H2O.
- 11 selectable scales & units : inH2O- psi- bar- mbar- kPa- inHg- mmHg- ozin2- FtH2O- cmH2O- kgcm2.
- High accuracy ±0.3% in full scale. Large LCD with backlight.
- Zero adjust & offset functions.
- MAX/MIN/AVG values with relative time stamps.
- Data Hold.
- Error codes for out of range indication.
- Low battery indication.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- 4 pairs of tubing included.
- Display : Dual LCD Accuracy : ±0.3% FSO (25°C)
- Repeatability : ±0.2% (Max ±0.5% FSO)
- Linearity/Hysteresis : ±0.29%
- FSO Maximum Pressure : 10psi
- Response Time : 0.5 second typical
- Low Battery Indicator : Yes
- Over Range Indicator : Err.1 Under
- Range Indicator : Err.2
- Operating Conditions : 0 to 55°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Conditions : -1 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Power Supply : 1 x 9V Battery (included)
- Size : 260 x 140 x 65 mm(10.2 x 5.5 x 2.6 inch).