iScientific Pte Ltd offers Duct Leakage Testing equipment Retrotec DU200 to measure air duct leakage. It is used to locate duct leaks and to measure the results of duct sealing. The air duct leakage testing equipment can also be used in conjunction with a blower door to neutralize duct leaks to indoors so that only duct leakage to outdoors is measured. The air duct leakage testing equipment or system includes a calibrated fan, a digital dual-channel pressure gauge, and a Flex Duct with flange to attach the fan to a register. Systems also include a hard-sided fan case, an AC adaptor for the gauge, and a roll of Grill Mask.
- The DucTester will pressurize or depressurize a duct system (with the air handler off) from the main return grille (or blower access opening).
- The rest of the register openings are taped shut.
- Duct pressure is measured by static probes in the supply ducts.
- Airflow is determined by reading flow directly from the DM-2.
- No computer is required.
- Setup, taping the registers, and getting results takes less than 20 minutes in most homes.
- The DucTester can also be used in conjunction with a blower door to neutralize duct leakage to indoors so that only duct leakage to outdoors is measured.