Serological Pipettes, Polystyrene, Gamma Irrdiation
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene are ideal for accurate liquid transfer or mix.
2. Management system EN ISO13485 with SOPs and 100,000 grade clean-room guarantee quality.
3. Available with 6 capacity of 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 , 25.0 and 50.0ml The 1ml, 2ml and 5ml are a one piece construction and the 10ml, 25ml and 50ml pipets are made with a durable ultrasonically welded 3 piece construction.
4. Clear black printing guarantee maximum an accuracy of ±2%.
5. It benefit from having descending & ascending graduations to help pipetting and negative graduations for extra capacity.
6. Pipettes are color coded according to the international standards to simplify identification.
7. All pipettes are supplied with a cotton plug for protection against the suction of liquid into the pipetting device.
8. Serological Pipets are supplied gamma radiation, available with bulk package or in a paper/plastic bag.
Inner packaging is individually labelled Lot-to-Lot traceability.
|99011||1.0ml||1/100||Yellow||Individual peel pack||500||IR|
|99021||2.0ml||1/50||Green||Individual peel pack||500||IR|
|99051||5.0ml||1/10||Blue||Individual peel pack||200||IR|
|99101||10.0ml||1/10||Red||Individual peel pack||200||IR|
|99251||25.0ml||2/10||Purple||Individual peel pack||150||IR|
|99501||50.0ml||5/10||Black||Individual peel pack||150||IR|