Autoclaves operate from a single phase power supply and require no plumbing; ideal for a busy laboratory environment
‘Classic’ and ‘Autofill’ models are available.
Classic – The ‘Classic’ version requires the chamber to be manually filled with water before a cycle. Condensate leaving the vessel during a cycle is via a silicone tube which can be connected to a heat resistant bottle.
Autofill – The ‘Autofill’ version has an integral reservoir which can hold water for up to 15 cycles when fully filled. This reservoir also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and the water that is automatically returned from the chamber at the end of each cycle.
The Benchtop Autoclave range features:
- A fully programmable Controller
- An electro polished stainless steel chamber
- A base shelf within the chamber
- An ultra quick Swiftlock door mechanism
- A full range of Options & Accessories to meet your exact requirements
- A self contained design with no installation required – just fill it with water and plug it in and the machine is ready to be used
- A pulsed-heat drying system, which is adjustable in 5 minute steps (available when running a non-fluid cycle. Not suitable for drying fabrics or porous loads). Available on Autofill models only.