Electronic Balance are laboratory standard high precision balances that are based on latest process technology and features best displayed increment of 0.001g (1mg) with maximum capacity available. These perfectly match up the applications demanding more than a standard balance and assist in simplifying complex laboratory measurements including in determining difference between initial & residual weights. Here, the calculation of the density of solids & liquids also eliminates need for time consuming manual calculation and data logging. The standard features include protective in-use cover and security bracket, working capacities from 0.1 mg to 230 gm, pan size of 90 mm, ACC of 0.1 mg, internal calibration, display using LCD with back light, standard RS-232 C interface and hanger for below balance weighing.
- Easy to read Large backlite LCD display with A.E.P. (Advanced Eye Protection) (NEW).
- Standard RS-232 C interface.
- Hanger for below Balance Weighing.
- Fully automatic Internal calibration with built in weight.
- Complies GLP/GMP.
- Dye cast aluminium design for long term stability and accurate results.
- Various weighing units like gm, mg, ct, oz, dwt, mon, GN.
- User selectable stability and filter level Spacious draft shield interior.
- Improved Repeatability For Better Results.
|CAPACITY||0.1 mg to 230 gm|
|PAN SIZE||90 mm|
|DISPLAY||LCD with Back Light|