Laminar Flow Cabinet is made up of HEPA filter(ULPA optional) equipped cabinet to delivers clean working space for laboratory. Laminar air flow is devoid of any type of air borne contaminant. Laminar Flow Cabinet is safe to use and finds application in medical, veterinary sciences, clean rooms and also used in pathology, entomology, microbiology and tissue culture labs. WEIBER custom engineered Laminar Air Flow meets all quality standards of lab based scientific equipment.
- Construction high grade SS-304.
- HEPA filter /ULPA filters that allows unidirectional air flow preventing recirculation of molecules.
- No gaps and joints to prevent accumulation of germs.
- Air filters made up of mini plated non-woven fabric.
- Balanced motor static as well as dynamic.
- Minimum noise level.
- Air flow with various classes.
- Two-zone laminar air flow to eradicate even the slightest amount of contamination.
- Safety interlock for door open and UV lights.
- Eco friendly.
- Sturdy construction and light weight.
Essentials Control System
Simple switches control the blower, lights, outlets while a mini-helic gauge measures plenum performance.
Energy Saver Motor
An ultra high efficiency motor saves on your energy bills while increasing filter life lowering your total cost of ownership.
Ergonomic design encourages proper posture reducing fatigue.
Unidirectional airflow moving along parallel flow lines at a constant velocity of 90 fpm (± 10%) minimizes air turbulence within the work zone lessening the chance for cross contamination.