Water bath are ideal when temperature uniformity and control are particularly critical, such as when working with enzymes and in serological applications. Available in three different models, these high performance baths feature a microprocessor control and include a removable stainless steel gable cover, diffuse tray, and rubber duck.
Stable Temp utility baths combine precise temperature control and excellent temperature stability to provide you with reliable heating. Water bath feature dual thermostats—a primary microprocessor-based temperature controller that provides ±0.1°C precision, and a secondary over-temperature safety sensor prevents samples from overheating. For optimal temperature accuracy, the primary controller can be calibrated to your reference thermometer.
The stainless steel tank is seamless—no welds to leak or rust—and the rounded corners provide an easy-to-clean interior. Hinged poly carbonate lid allows condensation to flow back.
- Offering digital technology at analog prices
- Easy-to-read LCD display shows your choice of °C or °F
- Temperature can be recalled at the touch of a button—program up to 3 commonly used set points
- Built-in timer notifies you when your process is complete
- High-temperature alarm and safety shutdown features keep you and your bath safe and working
- Achieve enhanced temperature uniformity with perimeter-directed water flow
- Easily clean and maintain bath with coil-free internal design
- Optimize scheduling with auto-on and auto-off timers
- Accommodate taller labware with new hinged lid and extended height
- Help prevent bath overheating and damage with low-fluid protection
- Easily operate and monitor with icon-based graphical display
- Protect your work with audible alarms