Codel 301 – CEMS
The advanced electronics of the Codel 301 detect this signal and present it to the operator via RS485
or 4-20mA directly out from the sensor head. The EnergyTech 301 also features a built in display for
viewing live sensor data as well as for configuration and calibration.
The measurement levels can be corrected to mg/m3 via an integrated calibration function.
The technique is extremely sensitive, capable of detecting dust concentrations of less than 1mg/m3 in small ducts.
The EnergyTech 301 requires no critical alignment and has no optical surfaces to keep clean. The sensor is easy to install, requiring only a simple probe and is ideal for small duct sizes.
Minimal maintenance is required, infrequent probe cleaning and low installation costs make this technology extremely attractive for Dust collector monitoring.
- Automated Online zero and span checking facility
- Integrated calibration function for mg/m3 output
- Easy installation with minimal maintenance required
- Adaptable; suitable for virtually all dust collectors
- Wide range of duct sizes from 250mm to 2m
The Codel 301 is a dust monitor using well-proven technology providing accurate and rapid results. Being adaptable it can be used on duct sizes from 250mm to 5m making the Codel 301 a suitable sensor for a wide range of applications where a dust measurement is required.
Codel 301 continuous dust monitor uses the well-proven sensor technology to directly measure mass particulate concentration by sensing the frictional charge created when particles collide with a conductor.
- Operating Range: 0.07 to 6500mg/m3 or 0 – 100%
- Particle Size: 0.1 to 100μm
- Duct Diameter: 250mm to 2m
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Power supply: 48V DC supplied from Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- Construction: aluminum casting, weatherproof to IP67 (NEMA 4)
- Analogue outputs: 4-20mA opto-isolated
- Alarm output: alarm relay 2.5A @ 24V
- Digital Outputs: RS485 Modbus Bi-Directional