IMR 1400C - Flue gas analyzer
The IMR 1400C is a portable, continuous measuring flue gas analysis instrument housed in an aluminum case.
It measures Flue Gas Temperature, Oxygen O2 and Carbon monoxide CO. Combustible calculations like Losses, Excess Air, Combustion Efficiency and Carbon dioxide CO2 are standard.
It can optionally measure Amient Temperature, Nitric Oxide NO, Nitrogen Dioxide NO2, Sulfur Dioxide SO2 and/or Hydrocarbons HC.
Draft and Soot measurements are optional available as well.
- Simultaneous display of eight measured parameters on the illuminated LCD.
- Integrated thermal printer (IMR 1400cp)
- Engineering units like ppm,mg,mg/kWh,mg(ref.O2) units are selectable.
- Case with additional space for spare parts.
The IMR 1400C is a portable Flue Gas Analyzer for commercial and industrial applications.
The rugged combustion analyzer can be equipped with up to 4 sensors.
Its basic unit has an O2 (Oxygen) and a CO (Carbon Monoxide) sensor. The other two sensors are customer selectable as well as the measuring ranges.
The IMR 1400C measures and calculates all the needed parameters to perform a thorough combustion test.
- Oxygen O2 0 – 20.9 Vol.%
- Carbon Monoxide CO 0 – 2000 ppm
- Carbon Dioxide CO2 0 – 30.0 Vol.%
- Efficiency 0 – 99.9 %
- Heat Losses 0 – 99.9 %
- Excess Air 1 – 9.99
- Flue Gas Temperature -20 – 1200°C
- Ambient Temperature -20 – 120°C
- Pressure +/- 350mbar
- Soot Filter paper method
- Gas sampling probe with heated probe handle, 270mm, hose 3.5m
- Power supply: 240VAC / 120VAC / Rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 425 x 185 x 290 mm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Operating conditions 0°C..40°C (10-90% RH, non condensing)
Other ranges are available upon request.
IMR Environmental Equipment, Inc. reserves the right to adopt technical modifications without prior notice.
- Additional sensors (NO, NO2, SO2, HC)
- Soot measurement
- Draft measurement
- CO bypass valve
- RS 232 interface
- Longer probes
- Longer hoses
- Flexible probes
- Differential pressure measurement
- IMRData – Data transfer program