H-10 PRO Refrigerant Leak Detector
The H-10 PRO is a highly responsive universal refrigerant leak detector using Bacharach’s tried-and-true heated diode sensor technology. It’s ultra-sensitive to all halogen-based, non-flammable CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants for reliable use in a wide range of refrigerant leak detection applications.
The H-10 PRO has a long probe (4.5 ft.) for detecting leaks in hard-to-reach areas, visual and audible indicators to show relative leak sizes and an auto-zeroing feature (automatic mode only) for finding leaks in backgrounds where target gas is present. It has an internal sensor calibration reference to ensure optimum performance.
Ultra-sensitive universal refrigerant leak detector
Detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants as low as 0.006 oz/yr, including R-410a and R-507.
Dual power options allow battery operation for the best mobility or wall power for uninterrupted usage.
Visual and audible indicators include an incremental flashing LED in the probe tip, an internal speaker and a headphone jack .
Gases (1): All CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants, including but not limited to:
R-12, R-22, R-134a, R-404A, R-410A, R-502, R-507, HFO-1233zd, HFO-1234yf and HFO-1234ze
Sensor: Heated Diode
Sensor Life (3): 1 year (typical)
Sensitivity(stationary)(2): 0.006 oz/yr
Sensitivity (moving) (2): 0.1 oz/yr (moving per SAE J2791)
Warm-Up Time: 2 min (approximate)
Leak indicators: Visual (red LED in probe tip) and audible (via internal speaker or headphones)
Response Time: 1 second
Background adjustment: Yes, automatic
Operating Temp.: 0 bis 40°C
Ambient Humidity: 10 bis 90%, non condensing
Power Supply: 12 VDC internal rechargeable battery or via 100-240 VAC wall adapter/charger
Run Time 3 hours (typical) on fully-charged battery
Dimensions: 211 x 267 x 137 mm
Weight: 2.3 kg
(1) DO NOT use this device to detect for leaks of refrigerants which are rated as combustible/flammable gases (e.g. ASHRAE A2- or A3- rated refrigerants).
(2) Sensitivity for R-12, R-22, R-124a, R-410A, R-404A and R-507 when unit is set to small leak setting, manual mode.
(3) Based on normal use. Consistent and/or constant exposure to high levels of refrigerant will deteriorate the sensor life more quickly. Increasing the sensor heater will also impact sensor life.
IMR Environmental Equipment, Inc. reserves the right to adopt technical modifications without prior notice.
- Refrigerant Leak Detector H-10 PRO
- Shoulder Strap
- Spare Filters
- Power Plugs and Charger
- Flexible probe extension (14 in. / 35.6 cm)
- Replacement sensor
- Tune-up kit (sensor, 100 filters, 3 airflow balls, 3 rubber probe tips, and calibration bottle)
- Replacement calibration reference bottle
- Battery clamps with cigarette adapter (allows H-10 PRO to be operated from a car battery)
- Headphones (w/ volume control