The continuous measurement of velocity and temperature of gas flows is much important at operation of a system with flowing gases (e.g. hall outlet air, exhaust etc.).
At emission measurements the current concentrations are determined.
For the translation to absolute emitted masses the volume is necessary; this is calculated through the gas velocity.
With the dynamic pressure probe the gas is measured in the exhaust flow. Thereby the differential pressure is continuously measured.
The signal which results from the differential pressure is a degree for the velocity of the exhaust. The microcontroller integrated in the device generates a proportional signal and evaluates the volume flow.
Optionally, the absolute pressure at the measuring point can be measured continuously by an absolute pressure transmitter.
The use of the measuring principle of dynamic pressure and PT100 assures a device which is easy in design and operating as well as the real-time monitoring of the measuring parameters.
The operating and display unit is integrated in the probe head. On the high-quality display all measuring values, status information and parameters are displayed. Furthermore, a real-time display as line diagram is possible.
- Housing: compact device consisting of probe and operating unit; IP 65, protection class 1
- Dimensions: standard approx. 440mm x 640mm x 1200mm (w x h x d)
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
- Probe: dynamic pressure probe with integrated PT100; immersion depth: 500 mm (standard)
- Display/operating: graphic display, 4 operating buttons
- Ambient temperature: -20…+50 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: no special sensitivity
- Dew-point spread: min. +5 K
- Media temperature: max. 280 °C (higher temperatures on request)
- Flow velocity: from approx. 3 m/s
- velocity: (0)3…100 m/s
- volume flow (in operation / in standard condition dry): 0…3.200.000 m³/h
- differential pressure: 0…100 mbar
- temperature: 0…300/(800) °C